Constructing a CV

Draft CV

JOSHUA GRAEME ROBINSON.


Home Address

19 Parkside

East Herrington

Sunderland

SR4 3RH


Mobile:   07496873056                   Home: 0191 528 8807

Email: joshrobinson9763@gmail.com



I’m a responsible and motivated individual who loves a challenge and has a passion for media – Film making, advertising, marketing, cinematography and photography.  I am outgoing, friendly and hardworking and am well organised and committed to completing every task to the best of my ability.



EDUCATION


2015-2020 Farringdon Community Academy


Qualifications: GCSE – English Language grade 3, English Literature Grade 3, Mathematics Grade 3, Media Studies Grade 5, Creative IMedia P2, Geography Grade 1, 


2021 – Sunderland College, Bede Campus, Sunderland 


Creative Media Practice Level 3 -  awaiting results.

Creative and Digital Media Production Diploma Level 2 -  Pass


Achievements


My Photography was used on Sunderland College’s Creative Arts Instagram page and website.



EMPLOYMENT 


Nov 2022 - to date – Media Savvy, Sunderland.


As part of my Level 3 studies I am currently on placement at Media Savvy.  My duties include editing comedy stand-up, making advertisements for social media using photography and cinematography.  Producing marketing merchandise for Diego’s and Media Savvy.


August 2020 to date - Outdoor Bar Company, Sunderland - Bar staff


Employed on an ad hoc basis I work as bar staff at functions. These include weddings and festivals.  Duties include serving customers, dealing with queues, and ensuring that the bar is stocked and tidy. 



SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE

I have excellent time management skills, am punctual and have a commendable attendance at school and college.

Attending Beavers, Cubs and Scouts has helped me to develop respect for others and independence.  

I am confident with excellent communication skills.  

I am a kind, approachable and motivated individual. I am also very motivated and love to use my initiative. 

I have excellent team working skills to work towards the goal.

I have shown myself to be hard working as demonstrated by my commitment to my school work and my placement at Media Savvy. 

In my spare time, I enjoy watching movies and spending time with my friends and going to the gym.

I am polite, friendly, and outgoing with a positive can-do attitude.  

I am currently learning to drive.



REFEREES - available on request


-------------------------------------------------------- End of CV ------------------------------------------------------

This above is a first draft of what my CV would be on this first goal I believe I did a very good job at communicating what I have done in the past and what I am capable of doing in the future along with talking about my achievements.

ACTUAL CV

JOSHUA GRAEME ROBINSON.

 

                                                                                                            Home Address

                                                                                                            19 Parkside

                                                                                                            East Herrington

                                                                                                            Sunderland

                                                                                                            SR4 3RH

 

Mobile:   07496873056                                                                       Home: 0191 528 8807

Email: joshrobinson9763@gmail.com

 

 

I’m a responsible and motivated individual who loves a challenge and has a passion for media – Film making, advertising, marketing, cinematography, and photography.  I am outgoing, friendly and hardworking and am well organised and committed to completing every task to the best of my ability.

 

 

EDUCATION

 

2015-2020       Farringdon Community Academy

 

Qualifications:  GCSE – English Language grade 3, English Literature Grade 3, Mathematics Grade 3, Media Studies Grade 5, Creative IMedia P2, Geography Grade 1, 

 

2021 – Sunderland College, Bede Campus, Sunderland

 

Creative Media Practice Level 3 -  awaiting results.

Creative and Digital Media Production Diploma Level 2 -  Pass

                       

 

Achievements

 

  • My Photography was used on Sunderland College’s Creative Arts Instagram page and website.

 

 

EMPLOYMENT 

 

Nov 2022 - to date – Media Savvy, Sunderland.

 

As part of my Level 3 studies I am currently on placement at Media Savvy.  My duties include editing comedy stand-up, making advertisements for social media using photography and cinematography.  Producing marketing merchandise for Diego’s and Media Savvy.

 

August 2020 to date - Outdoor Bar Company, Sunderland - Bar staff

 

Employed on an ad hoc basis I work as bar staff at functions. These include weddings and festivals.  Duties include serving customers, dealing with queues, and making sure the bar is stocked and tidy. 

 

 

SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE

 

  • I have excellent time management skills, am punctual and have a commendable attendance at school and college.
  • Attending Beavers, Cubs and Scouts which has helped me to develop respect for others and independence. 
  • I am confident with excellent speaking skills. 
  • My communication skills have also improved a lot since working in Media Savvy and Diego’s Joint by speaking to a variety of customers.
  • I have excellent team working skills to work towards the goal.
  • I can mix with people from all walks of life.
  • I have shown myself to be hard working as demonstrated by my commitment to my school work and my placement at Media Savvy.
  • I work hard in my part time job working behind a bar.
  • In my spare time, I enjoy watching movies and spending time with my friends and going to the gym.
  • I am polite, friendly, and outgoing with a positive can-do attitude. 
  • I am currently learning to drive.

 

 

REFEREES - available on request

-------------------------------------------------------- End of CV ------------------------------------------------------

Above is The final draft of my CV and I believe I did a very good job at improving on the previous draft as I added many more points about what I am good at and what I have done in the past when it comes to work both in the media industry and out of it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mock Interview